#NSale | Home Décor
Hi everyone! So I always get excited when its time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and this year I decided I wanted to share some of my favorite picks from the home department section!
Brain dumping fall home plans in my journal this week made me so excited to break out some cozy textures! So much so, that I wore a (short-sleeved!) sweater to work yesterday! Great for the office, less ideal for walking to and from my car. I always love adding more reds and oranges and cozy neutrals in my space when the weather starts to turn, I think it makes me feel like I live somewhere with seasons! Like, any of these places from Southern Living’s 13 Destinations to See Fall Leaves in the South ! Anyone down for a road trip up the Blue Ridge Parkway in a few months?? I’m dying to go!
But back to the N-Sale, for the next few days its Early Access foR Nordstrom Card Holders, which I am not, but I think it opens up to everyone on the 21st!
Just click the photos to be taken to their website!
1. I’m in L-O-V-E with this Bold Stripe Throw. At less than $50, its one of the more affordable blankets that I found in the same, and I love that the yellow stripe gives it a pop of color that would work really well with a handful of sunflowers for fall! This one isn’t actually part of the sale, but I love it and wanted to include it anyway!
2. - I’m always so excited to find milky ceramic jars like this set! Its made of SEVEN multi-sized bud vases. How perfect would this be with some small branches from the yard as a center-piece for fall dinners or on a coffee table with a cozy candle burning?!
3. I know I probably shouldn’t be showing ANOTHER throw blanket, but this one is the coziest thing I think I’ve ever seen and I just had to share it. It comes in 16 colors and is currently listed as $38 (marked down from $59!)
4. 'Layla' Linen Pillowcases - I love the details of these pillowcases!! The embroidery adds such a nice little touch and I love the shade of taupe!! I've tried white pillowcases but no matter how hard I try to get all my makeup off, there was always a little bit that stayed on and found its way onto my pillowcase!!
5. With notes of Italian bergamot, lemongrass, patchouli, and crushed nutmeg, this oil diffuser seems like it would be so cozy for fall!! I love oil diffusers because I don't have to worry about remembering to blow out a candle, or worry about Cooper knocking over a candle and setting fire to my house!
6. Urban Concrete Soy Wax Candle - Now, I know I said in #5 that candles have their issues, but I still really love them! This rectangular one would be PERFECT for a coffee table, or a mantle! I can already see this one sitting on top of my mantle, with the wicks burning and the light reflecting off of the mirrors and the window panes! So cozy! This one is marked down to $29, after the sale it will be $49 !
7. Monogram Moscow Mule Copper Mugs (Set of 2) – I had my first Moscow mule this weekend, and it was technically a Parisian Mule I think. But these mugs would make such a great gift for a couple, or a “treat your self” splurge for you and a friend on movie night when you’re avoiding the cold!
8. Two-Tone Metallic Straw Basket - If you follow along with LBS on Instagram, you know how much I love baskets. I think they're great for storage, or hiding things you don't want to get rid of, but want to have out of sight (old magazine hoarder, here!), I keep my nicknacks at the bottom of the basket, and then neatly fold a throw blanket on top! It looks cozy & clean!
9. Persian Cypress Rug – I love the muted tones in this rug!! As someone who lives in a house with wood/tile floors in all the rooms except the bedroom, I really appreciate rugs and how they keep my feet form touching the cold floor!
10. Metal Mirrored Bar Cart - If I didn't already have my antique tea-cart set up as a "bar cart" I would be so excited about this piece!! Its marked down to $149, and after the sale it'll be $225! Such a good deal, and its great for entertaining during football season or for thanksgiving get-togethers & Christmas parties later on!