March Coffee Break
Ahhh I can’t believe it’s already March! I don’t know where the first two months of 2018 have gone, but it’s blowing my mind that we’re already to month THREE. I’m really upset that I didn’t get four posts up last month, but I’m going to try really hard to do at least four this month! Last month was a little crazy, lots of little life developments that I will tell y’all about ASAP – and when things get crazy, it’s a little easier to update Instagram instead of updating the blog, so make sure to follow along there too!
Note: I'm currently without internet at my house and am writing this from my phone. So blog posts might be sparse this week!! Hopefully it will be fixed by the weekend!
1. A quote I found that I like.
“You don’t have to get a job that makes others feel comfortable about what they perceive as your success. You don’t have to explain what you plan to do with your life. You don’t have to justify your education by demonstrating its financial rewards. You don’t have to maintain an impeccable credit score. Anyone who expects you to do any of those things has no sense of history or economics or science or the arts. You have to pay your electric bill. You have to be kind. You have to give it all you got. You have to find people who love you truly and love them back with the same truth. But that’s all.”
2. A home trend I loved last month
Blush pink everything! I have pillows, coffee mugs, sweaters, everything. And I’m looking at a chunky knit blush throw blanket (as if I really need another blanket) today!
3. Did y’all see that Target is doing a collab with Hunter?! Time to save up for some new rain boots!
4. I’ve been so excited for the warmer weather! This is a recipe I can’t wait to try – Creamy lemon pasta with fresh spring asparagus and grilled chicken.
5. Blog Posts from Last month – Photo-Editing Tips, Cactus Home Accents Round Up
6. I'm about to start a new job!!!!
I can't say too much about it yet, but it's a great opportunity and I'm so excited!!